As the leader of our 401(k) Consulting practice, Craig provides independent advice to plan fiduciaries and assists in the development of processes to achieve prudent investment management, proper fiduciary oversight, and overall employee success.
Craig is also a financial consultant and provides individuals, retirees, and retirement plan participants with comprehensive planning, education and analysis in an effort to assist them in attaining their financial and retirement goals.
He is a frequent author, speaker, and advocate in the retirement plan industry. He serves on multiple industry-advisory boards across the country, including the Steering Committee for the retirement plan industry's largest national convention as well as the Board of Directors for the American Red Cross of Coastal Virginia.
Craig is a graduate of James Madison University where he earned a B.B.A. in Accounting. Prior to joining our firm, he began his career as a senior auditor with KPMG LLP and served as the Controller for one of the largest mortgage companies in the mid-Atlantic region.
- "Top 401 Retirement Plan Advisors" – The Financial Times
- “Top Forty Under 40” – Inside Business: Hampton Roads Business Journal
- "Top 50 Plan Advisors Under 40" in the U.S. – National Association of Plan Advisors
- “Super CPA” for Employee Benefits – Virginia Business magazine
- “Super CPA” for Financial Planning – Virginia Business magazine
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant designation (Virginia)
- CPFA, Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor designation
- SEC Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 securities registrations
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity License